CURRENTLY WATCHING: (in order of preference)
1. Inborn Pair (Episode 9)
2. Wild Chives and Soybeans (Episode 18)
3. Second Life (Episode 12)
4. Yowakutemo Katemasu (Episode 4)
5. The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry (Episode 11)
REWATCHING: Hana Yori Dango 2 (#otpfeels)
TO-WATCH LIST: Doctor Stranger
ANTICIPATING: My Pig Lady, Fated to Love You (Korean Version), Its Okay Its Love, Joseon Gunman
CURRENT LOVE(s) OF MY LIFE: Kim Woobin, Jackson Wang, Lee Sang Yoon
ETERNAL LOVES OF MY LIFE: Kim Junsu and Jung Yunho
Top 5 Asian Dramas of 2013:
1. Flower Boy Next Door - I found the characters to be quirky, logical and most importantly, relatable.
2. School 2013 - Bromance people. BROMANCE.
3. I Hear Your Voice - Finally! A reason to look forward to being a nuna!
4. Itazura Na Kiss-Love in Tokyo - Something about this show just warmed my heart.
5. Answer Me 1994 - This actually deserves to be higher up on this list but too bad. TEAMCHILBONG4LIFE.
Top 5 Asian Dramas of 2012:
1. Answer Me 1997 - I love this drama--don't ask why. Just watch.
2. Shut Up Flower Boy Band - These boys made me laugh, cry and hyperventilate.
3. Gaksital - So much insanity and goodness wrapped into one drama. (Warning: not for the casual watcher)
4. A Gentlemen's Dignity - Best comedy of the year. :D
5. Queen of SOP - To be honest, this is only up here because of Zhang Han.
Top 5 Asian Dramas of All Time:
1. Hana Yori Dango 1&2
2. Fated To Love You
3. Delightful Girl Choonhyang
4. Answer Me 1997
5. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Favorite Korean Pop Song of All Time:
You're My Melody - DBSK (AKTF)
Favorite Japanese Pop Song of All Time:
One Love - Arashi
Favorite Chinese Pop Song of All Time:
I Wanna Say - Evan Yo
Favorite Album of All Time:
Secret Code - TVXQ
Favorite OST of All Time:
All For You - Seo In Guk & Eunji
Random Fact #32: My first KPOP concert was JYJ.
Background picture: Van Gogh's Blossoming Almond Tree